Monday, April 28, 2014

New toy

Sony Nex 3N, finally,  I bought you home.  Have been thinking to get a new camera for myself long times ago, but after think twice, I keep you into my waiting list again. After survey and seek for advice from my colleagues,  whose are the part time photographer, finally I decided to get this mirrorless digital camera, Sony NEX 3N.
Actually there are few mirrorless digital cameras in my research,  samsung nx2000, canon eos m and sony nex 3n. At the very beginning,  samsung nx2000 is my first choice.  Due to the price is over my budget, then look to canon eos m. However,  after do the comparison between samsung and canon, my heart falling back to samsung again. Then I start to check the price in some online shopping website, and I found that some website give a cheaper price for samsung nx2000. Therefore,  I asked the opinions from my friend who are selling electronic devices.  Before I place my order, my heart still feel unsecured for my decision to buy samsung nx2000. Then I seek an advice from my colleague,  who are the part time photographer and have a lots of knowledge in this field. Here, I would like to thank to my colleague who really highlight the main point for me on choosing the suitable camera that suite my requirements.

After brought the camera home, really excited to test on it. But first thing to do is charging the battery. Haha. When the battery was fully charged at night, then I start to play with the camera, and I take my lovely mini giraffe as a model for the testing. The output look really good, and I found out that, there are a lots of thing I need to learn. Hope I can fully utilize this camera to take a nice picture during my vacation which coming very soon. This is one of the reason why I bought this camera too. Hehe.  Below are 2 picture taken using Sony NEX 3N camera. I like my giraffe very much!!

 My mini giraffe's portrait

Flower nearby my house


No comments: