Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today

Is a very busy morning, take a long tour around campus. 9.15am going to BHEP to meet miss v, the receptionist informed me she is not around and asked come again at 11am. Ok, fine. Then go to Censolari to meet mdm s. Nothing much info get from her. She make a call to BHEP, and asked me go to BHEP to meet Miss V.........?!#$*%&!
Ok, fine go to BHEP again and luckily the receiptionist say she is around this time.....else I think I will start shotting the receiptionist. After that, go to calm again, ctf1 and back to calm again..........
Spending whole morning to settle down the things, but still a long way to go. Haiz, hope everythings is going well after this.....

Actually 2pm got SIS class, but I didn't turn up myself to the class. Then where did I go? Hehe, I go to san chong. 2day is san chong dream journey launching day. A lots people attending the open ceremony, include my lovely team members, my faculty dean, lecturers, lovely and cuttie students, teachers, reporters and so on. It is a wonderful evening over there, looking to the next meeting at san chong again.......

1 comment:

kc said...

lol.... ponteng class pun stil said "is a wonderful evening" ah..... keng la lu..... ;D