Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Student

Today get a good news from my ex student, she just getting her spm result today. She told me that she getting 10A1 and 1A2, and she get A1 in my subject. Congratulation to her again~.

As a tutor, this is the best news that I would like to get from my student. Because this show that, they are understand on what I had taught them in the class. Through the tuition session, I can see her improvement in this subject. She really did a good job as a student. I really happy that I can help her in this subject.

Hereby, I would like to wish her all the best in her future once again............

8 comments:

kc said...

ermmm... seem u enjoy teaching ho.... apply the kursus pendidikan for graduan early next year n be tcer la... hohoho....

정미혜 said...

u like my mum la, she oso always ask me to apply.....

kc said...

seem like u enjoy teaching ma..... hahaha... n u able to teach student gd gd leh... thn y nt gv it a try lo?? hahahah....

정미혜 said...

Hahaha....c 1st la....

David Chong Property(M) said...

Lol, u sooo happy for wat, the one that got A is not u! lol...
Just simply say, stupid student, got the better result than me, mai enough lor, easy right? lol!!

kc said...

lol... dav jealous hia... hahahahahaha

정미혜 said...

Dav : so bad la u...my student is clever.....

~€<(an93Lyng0h)>€~吴思娜~ said...

ah ui..true true...shud apply..me oso hunting for that...go KPLI...yeahhhh